- Customer configured the Restrict the onboarding of applicants who has been onboarded within past (days) to restrict onboarding initiation for candidates on multiple job requisitions.
- When initiating onboarding for a candidate on multiple requisitions, Onboarding Initiation Status always turn out to be successful.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Onboarding Integration Setup.
- Set the number of days for Restrict the onboarding of applicants who has been onboarded within past (days) field.
- Forward a candidate on multiple job requisitions / Candidate applies on multiple job requisitions.
- Initiate onboarding for candidate in Requisition A. Submission is successful.
- Initiate onboarding for candidate in Requisition B. Submission is successful, instead of restricting the candidate from being onboarded to this other requisition.
- This is already a known defect in the system. Our engineering team are already working on the fix to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- As per system behavior, when a candidate is onboarded on multiple requisitions, only the first successful onboarding initiation will appear in the Onboarding Dashboard. The succeeding onboarding processes will land in the Business Process Error tile due to validation errors. Thus, still preventing the candidate from being onboarded on multiple requisitions.
- Our engineering team are already working on the fix to resolve this issue. We will update this knowledge article as soon as fix has been implemented in the system.
Onboarding 2.0, OBX, ONB 2.0, Onboarding Integration Setup, Restrict the onboarding of applicants who has been onboarded within past (days), OBX-10118, RCM-ONB Integration, Initiate Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem