When you are trying to confirm the check task, the system throws the below error message:
Value for identified stock missing at output product; Save failed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control Workcenter.
- Go to Task Control view and find relevant Task ID.
- Select and choose Confirm.
- Enter all required details.
- Perform Save, the system throws an error message.
- Here in the check task, identified stock detail from the inspection tab is not getting updated in the confirmation tab while confirming the check task though Product Specification is assigned correctly to it.
The reason why the system is not proposing the identified stock in the check task is that because the Allocation Type for the relevant Source Logistics Area is not maintained.
In order to get an Identified Stock proposal for the product, the logistics area should have an allocation type.
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Go to Locations view and find relevant location ID.
- Select it and edit the layout.
- Find the relevant Logistics Area and under the Details: General tab.
- Under the Inventory Managed Details section, maintain Allocation Type as Immediate Product Allocation.
- Perform Save.
Once it is done, again go to the relevant check task.
- Select the check task and choose confirm.
- Now choose the Finish Results Recording button.
- Then Identified stock details would be available under the Confirmation tab.
- Enter all required details and confirm the task.
Value for identified stock missing at output product; Save failed, Identified Stock proposal, Allocation Type, Check task, Unable to confirm check task, Finish results recording, production control, , KBA , value for identified stock missing at ou , identified stock proposal , allocation type , unable to confirm check task , check task , finish results recording , production control, , production task , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem