You are trying to launch Sales Order Fulfillment Issues (Version 2) app from the SAP Fiori Launchpad search bar but you get a message that it was not found, even though the business roles and the catalogs have been assigned correctly.
You are able to open the same app Sales Order Fulfillment - Analyse and Resolve Issues from the Sales Order Monitoring group.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Fiori Launchpad
- Search, for example, Sales Order Fulfillment Issues in the search bar
- Receive message "We did not find any matches for "Sales Order Fulfillment Issues"
Sales Order Fulfillment Issues (Version 2) is a Smart Business app.
More information can be found in this SAP Note 2434549.
As a workaround, use the App Finder to find the apps and add them to your Home screen or other group.
- Click on your user profile
- Click App Finder
- Search for the app within App Finder
- Use the Edit Assignment pin to add the app to the required group or home screen
New app - Sales Order Fulfillment Issues (Version 2):
What’s happening in Sales Order Fulfillment?
F0029A, F0029, Sales Order Fulfillment Issues, Sales Order Fulfillment Issues (Version 2), generic drilldown, smart business, fiori launchpad search, FLP, search, cannot be found, searchable, search bar, fiori launchpad , KBA , SD-FIO-HBA , Analytical Apps , Problem