You have created an Expense Report for country/region Sweden and expect to see Per Diem rates, however no Per Diem rates appear.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses work center.
- Select the view Expense Reports
- Search and find Expense Report XYZ (XYZ represents the Expense report ID).
- Under Reimbursements and Expense Summary we cannot see any details for Per Diem.
However we expect to see Per Diem values appear here.
This is correct system behavior because the length of the Expense is for 1 day.
Sweden has specific rules that are in place for Per Diem and these have been maintained in the Business Configuration settings.
To see the settings that have been maintained.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the view overview.
- Search and find activity Per Diem Rates for Meals - Sweden.
- Select the option: Edit per diem rates for meals based on time intervals
- Go to the Statutory Rates tab.
- Filter for Country/Region:SE - Sweden (case sensitive).
- For Maximum Trip Length = 001 (meaning 1 day trips) there is no Per Diem Rate maintained.
As there is no Per Diem Rate maintained no rate will appear on the expense report.
Also please take into account any per diem deductions that may be added to expense trips greater than 1 day.
Expense Report, Per Diem, Sweden, Per Diem rates , KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To