After creating a new custom query, when opening the Adaptation Mode you are not able to see the custom queries created.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to "ABC" work center.
2. Open the advanced search on OWL.
3. Create a new custom query.
4. Save your new query using "Save Query As" button.
5. Start Adaptation Mode.
6. Go to Impletentation layer then drill down to queries.
7. You are not able to see the customer queries you have created.
This is the system expected behavior.
As you do not have created the queries using the Adaptation Mode, the system takes it as implicit personalization.
You need to start Adaptation Mode before creating your new custom queries.
Queries, Custom, Missing, Adaptation, , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To