Time account payout when created from Workbench shows an incorrect decimal value on the "Account payout" tab after it gets saved.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- When a payout request of 2.07 days is available in a time account and the entire 2.07 days is submitted for a payout, the Account postings tab shows it as 2.07
- But on the Account payouts tab, its still seen as 2.06 and not 2.07
- When the mouse is hovered on the entry in Account payouts tab in workbench, the value 2.07 is seen again
This has been identified as a defect
- The fix will be available on the 2011 Release.
- Until then, please consider the amount shown while selecting full balance is the correct amount that is actually available as balance on the account.
- Disregard the decimal value that is rounded down
- Values with 2 decimal places will stay untouched. Values with more than 2 decimal places will be always rounded down and never show more balance than what is available.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, TIM-25647 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-PYT , Payouts - Self Service, Admin, Termination , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , Problem