- The attribute 'Curriculum Complete' is a Boolean field indicating if the curricula is completed or not. If true, then the user has completed the curriculum.
- In the results under 'Curriculum Complete' column are appearing numbers.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into BizX and navigate to Reporting
- Create new Report Story for Learning schema User Assigned Curricula
- Select column "Curriculum Complete" in the report
- Click on Preview results
- Column shows numbers instead of Boolean values
- Engineering team has confirmed that this is Product defect LRN-119558 which is resolved in b2111 release.
- KBA will be updated once we get final confirmation about patch request is approved.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, report story, curriculum complete, analytics,, KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 2105