The data source "Ticket Intelligence" (CODSRQML) does not show the "Confidence" that is maintained in the ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for Ticket Intelligence (ID: CODSRQML).
- Click Preview.
- In the selection, enter a ticket ID.
- Check the different "Confidence" key figures -> they all show 0.
- Open the same ticket from the Ticket work center view.
- Go to the Solution Center tab.
- Scroll down to the "Service Category Proposal".
- Here you can see the correct Confidence values.
These values are derived from Machine Learning values, and are filled in the data source if the following conditions are met:
- The auto-populate option has to be enabled.
- The predicted level of confidence should be above the threshold of the model.
- To enable this option, you can follow the guide in the help center article Activate and Adjust Settings.
- In the same settings, you can also define a "Confidence Level". If the confidence level in the ticket is below the level defined here, it cannot be shown in the data source.
You can make use of the Influence portal to request changes or enhancements to this feature.
data source, CODSRQML, ticket intelligence, cause category confidence, incident, object, service, priority, wrong key figure, missing data, business analytics, reporting , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement