You are not able to upload a .xlsx file into Territory Management Rules table.
The following error message is prompted: "The file type is not permitted"
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Sales Work Center
2. Go to Realignment Runs view
3. Click on "..." and Select "Maintain Territory Rules"
4. Click on "Maintain Territory Rules - ABC"
5. Click on Upload and select the file you want to load in the system. In this example let's take the following file name: "UAT_Territory Management Rules_07.2.xlsx"
6. You will see that the file loads for a while and this message is shown: "The file type is not permitted"
The issue is caused by the special characters in the file name. As they are not supported, the file upload fails.
Remove all the special characters from the file name and try again. It will be uploaded successfully.
For the example used in this document, file name "UAT_Territory Management Rules_07.2.xlsx" would become "UATTerritoryManagementRules072.xlsx"
BRF; C4C; Rules; Upload; , KBA , LOD-CRM-BRF , C4C BRF Configuration , Known Error