When editing an already submitted application of a Quick Apply enabled job requisition, there is no update button, just "Apply now". If we click on this button it reloads the page and nothing is saved.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate goes to a job posting
- Apply to the job requisition with Quick Apply
- They go to the RCM career site > log in > goes to Job Management
- Goes to edit their job application
- On the Language dropdown, to change the locale, change it to something else
- The application page will reload and will change to Quick Apply
- In the quick apply page, try editing the fields, and click on “Apply”
- Receive an error saying “You have already applied to this job”
- When going back to the job application, none of the changes were saved
This is a known issue and Engineering team is already aware. The fix is already created, and is targeted to b2111 release.
quick, apply, application, rcm, career, site, legacy, edit, multi, stage, job, applied, management. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Known Error