- Using cross model copy data action
- Copying the source data to the target model
- When the data action is executed, the result in the target model is 0(zero).
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.7.20
Reproducing the Issue
- Run cross model copy data action.
- Refresh a story to confirm the data.
Ensure exception aggregation is correctly set in formulas.
Refer to Aggregation in Formulas section in online help.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
, KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem