SAC models: SAP__SAC_USAGE_OTHER_OBJECTS does not contain the following attributes for Connections: Dependent Description, Dependent Object ID, Dependency Description, Dependency Object ID.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story using SAP__SAC_USAGE_OTHER_OBJECTS model to view connections details.
- Note Dependent Description, Dependent Object ID, Dependency Description, Dependency Object ID fields will have (Null)
- This is a documented product limitation.
- This is under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem