You have a sales document showing contact information that is different from what is maintained in the relationships view of the contact master data.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open opportunity ABC (where ABC is the ID of an opportunity).
- Open the Contacts view.
You will see information from contact relationship with the account of the sales document displayed.
5. Now click in the contact column hyperlink to open the contact master data.
6. Open the Relationships view and look for the entry "is Contact Person For Account DEF" (where DEF is the account of the opportunity ABC).
You will see information different maintained when compared to step 4.
The contact data is stored in the sales document only once when it is created. Changes in the contact master data later will NOT reflect in its respective business documents.
If the sales document should be updated with new contact information, then the data has to be changed in the sales document directly OR or the contact master data should be updated first, then removed from the sales document and inserted again to reflect the current information.
Contact ; Opportunity ; Phone Number ; Sales Document ; Lead ; Relationships ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , How To