When saving an existing or a new Agency ID that has a typo (e.g. extra space after address) or invalid input (e.g. such as incorrect email format), an error message appears accordingly but then it disappears after 2-3 seconds.
Examples of errors that commonly appear:
Please validate your input, trim whitespace at the start and the end of each line.
Except email address, duplication message and notes, all fields are required.
Please validate your email address.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Set Up Agency Access
- Select Add New Agency
- Fill out All Mandatory fields
- Induce an error by adding a space after one of the address text boxes
- Select Save
- Following Error will appear: Please validate your input, trim whitespace at the start and the end of each line.
- Error Message then disappears after 2-3 seconds
The error message should be displayed until the user made the respective corrections and saves again.
This issue will be fixed in the next release of SuccessFactors:
The release schedule is as per KBA 2521176 - SuccessFactors Releases | Deployment schedule for 2021
Preview - October 15, 2021
Production - November 19, 2021
2521176 - SuccessFactors Releases | Deployment schedule for 2021
Set Up Agency Access, Agency, Error, Validate, Input, Trim, Whitespace, Disappear, Error message, Except, Duplication, Required , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem