While executing the test plans through "Test your processes" application, the below problems occurs
- Test Plan stuck at 0%.
- Test plans are not progressing.
- Test plans do not respond.
- Test plans do not execute.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Test Your Processes" application.
- Execute a Test plan from the list.
Missing configuration/ work process allocation.
Verify the below points and re-execute the test plans again.
- The credentials maintained for the Test user is incorrect. To verify, login with the test user credentials in the cloud system and later re-maintain the same in the "Manage user" within the test your processes application.
- The problem is with the unsupported external IDP. Configure the external IDP and re-execute the test plan.
- Insufficient System Resources for execution. Stop the ongoing execution and re-execute the Test Plan.
Trouble shooting guide.
s4_pc, test , plan, execution, 0%, stuck, processes, progress, IDP, user, TYP, MYP , KBA , CA-CTT-S4C-TYP , S/4HANA Test Tool FIORI app. Test Your Processes , CA-CTT-S4C , CTT-Customer Test Tool, S4C-START for S/4HANA CE , Problem