- Users are redirected to the old onboarding dashboard upon clicking the New Hire Data review task from the To-do tab.
- The user should be redirected to the Onboarding Dashboard (New) when clicking the 'Open Dashboard' button.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance.
- Click on the To-Do icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the New Hire Dara Review tasks.
- Click on the 'Open Dashboard' button.
- The user is redirected to the Old Onboarding Dashboard even when Onboarding Dashboard (New) is enabled.
The system is working as designed.
- In the current onboarding feature, this is expected behavior. The 'Open Dashboard' button is currently associated to the Old Onboarding Dashboard.
- As per the Product Management Team, part of the road map is deprecating the old onboarding dashboard and will eventually be using the new one. However, there is no specific target date at the moment.
Onboarding Dashboard (New), Open Dashboard button, Dashboard, To-Do notifications tab, To-do, ONB 2.0, OBX, Onboarding, Onboarding 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem