- A Fiori UI5 application is strictly designed and maintained in SAP WebIDE
- Translation is maintained in the i18n properties file
- When running successfully the expectation is for any Fiori application logged in a non-English option that the correct translation is shown (ex: Spanish - ES or German - DE) per i18n translation
- An Error in translation made the designers modify the i18n properties file with the correct translation
- After deploying the corrected i18n properties file in the server it appears that the translation is not being reflected into the Fiori application (Ex: My Inbox)
- Not even clearing the client or browser cached helped in updating the corrected i18n files
- It appears that the old i18n properties file for the language change (ex: i18n_es.properties or i18n_de.properties) that it is grabbing the old cached value instead of the new one
SAPUI5 1.70 and higher
"SAP WebIDE Translation","WebIDE i18n","WebIDE translation deployment","WebIDE does not deploy the updated file correctly" , KBA , CA-WDE , SAP Web Development Environment [SAP Web IDE] , MOB-ONP-COR , SAP Mobile On Premise Core Services , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , CA-FLP-FE-AI , Fiori Launchpad Application Integration , CA-FLP-FE-DT , SAP Fiori Launchpad Frontend Content Admin Tools , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , CA-UI5-INB , Control for Task Inbox creation , MOB-CLD-COR , Core Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.