- A Fiori UI5 application is strictly designed and maintained in SAP WebIDE
- Translation is maintained in the i18n properties file
- When running successfully the expectation is for any Fiori application logged in a non-English option that the correct translation is shown (ex: Spanish - ES or German - DE) per i18n translation
- An Error in translation made the designers modify the i18n properties file with the correct translation
- After deploying the corrected i18n properties file in the server it appears that the translation is not being reflected into the Fiori application (Ex: My Inbox)
- Not even clearing the client or browser cached helped in updating the corrected i18n files
- It appears that the old i18n properties file for the language change (ex: i18n_es.properties or i18n_de.properties) that it is grabbing the old cached value instead of the new one
SAPUI5 1.70 and higher
"SAP WebIDE Translation","WebIDE i18n","WebIDE translation deployment","WebIDE does not deploy the updated file correctly" , KBA , CA-WDE , SAP Web Development Environment [SAP Web IDE] , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , MOB-ONP-COR , SAP Mobile On Premise Core Services , CA-FLP-FE-AI , Fiori Launchpad Application Integration , CA-FLP-FE-DT , SAP Fiori Launchpad Frontend Content Admin Tools , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-UI5-INB , Control for Task Inbox creation , MOB-CLD-COR , Core Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.