Values from Job Application that are correctly configured are not flowing to Job Offer Approval
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- On Admin center -> Go to Recruiting and open the job requisition;
- Open the candidate on "Offer" status;
- Click on Take action -> Offer -> Offer Approval;
- Observe that fields on Job Offer Approval that already had some value on Job Application should be flowing and showing here but are not.
There's a business rule associated that is manipulating the affected field.
If we have any rule set up on "Manage Rules in Recruiting" -> "Offer Detail" that is manipulating the value for the affected field, all the fields that are part of the rule need to have some value, otherwise if we have any field with no value the rule will fail and no information will be shown on Job Offer.
There are two options to fix that:
- Delete the rule that has the field with no value.
- Give some value for the null field so the rule can trigger correctly.
data, not, flowing, job, application, job, offer, approval, rule, not, flowing, manage, rules, recruiting, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem