You are unable to hide the Timeline section in the Customer Hub screen
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Simulate a call via SAP CTI adapter or any phone provider.
- A pop up with the Customer information will be displayed.
- Select the section for Timeline, open the Adaptation mode and try to hide it, there will be no option to hide this section.
It is currently not possible to hide the Timeline section (or do other adaptation actions) in the Customer Hub screen.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Field; Mandatory; Visible; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To