With the upcoming deprecation of Plateau Question Editor (PQE), how should an Item be revised when changing a Legacy Exam Object to an Assessment?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
After creating a new Assessment that will replace the PQE Exam Object, the Item should be revised to update the Content Structure.
- Go to Learning Activities > Items > Access the Item record
- Go to Actions > Revise
- Select a new Revision Date, Time, along with updating the Revision Number. The Title can be updated to suit your business needs.
- Proceed through the steps and make sure to unselect the “This item has online settings. Do you wish to include the online settings in the new revision of this item?”. The rest can be enabled/disabled as per business needs.
- Make sure to select “Do not make this item production ready.”
- Submit the job and then access the newly created revision
- Access the Online Content Tab > Add the Assessment
- Optional: Go to the Substitutes tab and add in the previous revision along with appropriate settings
- Go to Actions > Finalize Revision and select the appropriate ones based off how this Item is used
- Go to Learning Administration > Automatic Processes > Curriculum/Program Maintenance and make sure it’s ran or will be ran.
User will now have the new revision on their learning plan along with the older revision being removed. Any users that have previously completed it will have the newly revision completed with a substitute credit.
Note: It is recommended to test this process on a stage environment to validate that data such as assignments, substitute credit, etc. is applied as per the configurations that are utilized.
PQE, plateau, question, editor, deprecate, deprecation, removed, assessment, how, to, change, update, item, revision, quiz, exam , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , LOD-SF-LMS-LEG , Legacy Learning Issues , How To