- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with an "Address:" line showing the function ResRelOp
- The following stack trace includes these functions:
In rare circumstances, the message, "Current process infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)", in the module "ResRelOp" together with a stack trace may be reported in the SAP ASE error log when a select from derived table statement is executed with group by hashing clause, and the disjunctive predicate in having clause is a row constructor, also reformatting plan is chosen.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
ResRelOp, Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR#824859 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.