Best Practices when using SFTP as the Source type for Scheduled Integration (Scheduled Inbound Integration).
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Centre
Do not exceed 50K- 80K records in each input file placed on SFTP.
Number of input fields should not exceed 10-20 fields.
We also have more details in our Integration Center Frequent Ask Questions KBA:
Q28. What are the recommendations on Integration Center size for file loads?
Answer: Find below the guidelines shared by SF engineering and product management colleagues:
- We always recommend going with lower records size. Please always prefer delta load over full load wherever possible.
- Always consider splitting jobs with very high number of records to be processed ( which are typically long running) into multiple smaller jobs.
- If higher number of records is inevitable ( see points mentioned earlier ), then for higher number of records, our recommendation is not to exceed 50k-80k records with 10-20 fields. If the number of fields increases, the number of records may need to be reduced.
- The above figures depends on a number of parameters for e.g. number of jobs getting executed at that time on the server, the complexity of the DB query, the memory consumption of the servers, hence this should be taken as a general guideline, recommendation is to split the jobs wherever possible.
Q29. What is the maximum time one Integration center job will run?
Answer: If any job runs for more than 23 hours it will be automatically interrupted. This is an expected behavior of Integration center.
Inbound Integration, ODATA Upsert, SFTP, CSV import, Integration Center, IC , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-FWK , Integration Center UI Framework , Problem