You want to know how the list prices in project purchase request and follow-up purchase request are determined.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Go to Projects view.
- Open project ABC (ABC represents for the project ID).
- View all and navigate to Products tab - Product Overview sub-tab.
- Select product DEF (DEF represents for the product ID).
- Click on Create Project Purchase Request - For Released Project Tasks.
- In the new pop-up window, you want to know how the List Price here is determined.
Price maintained in Project purchase request is only used to trigger approvals.
The system will pick the price automatically in project purchase request and Purchase request according to below Hierarchy:
- First priority goes to Fixed source of supply;
- Second preference goes to Purchasing Contract;
- Third goes to List Price;
- If none of the above are maintained, the system will leave the price as 0.
Note:Price shall not flow from project purchase request to corresponding purchase request
2380966 - Product Price is not Automatically Populated in new Purchase Orders
price in project purchase request is not same in Purchase request , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , How To