Affected User was not able to see the Responsible Groups under General Onboarding Settings. Admin Permissions are already provided in the RBP for the Role the affected candidate belongs to.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Proxy to the Affected User
- Go to Onboarding General Settings
- Responsible Groups are Empty.
The affected user does not have permissions for Onboarding or Offboarding Admin Object Permissions > ONB2ResponsibilityConfig
- Know which permission group the affected user belongs to via View User Permissions
- Go to Manage Permission Roles then search for the permission group.
- Add View and Edit permisison to Onboarding or Offboarding Admin Object Permissions > ONB2ResponsibilityConfig
- Log out and re-login proxying as the affected user.
- The Responsible Groups should appear in the Onboarding General Settings.
Onboarding General Settings, Responsible Groups, RBP, Onboarding or Offboarding Admin Object Permissions, ONB2ResponsibilityConfig, No Responsible Groups Maintained Yet , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , How To