You are replicating employee Personal Information from SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) to SAP HCM Employee Central Payroll (ECP) system and you note that employee's name in Arabic is replicated incorrectly to the employee's name in English.
- Issue can happen only for Countries that stores Arabic and English names in employee's Infotype 0002, like Oman, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
- It can happen with fields "First Name", "Second Name", "Third Name" and "Last Name".
"Third Name" in Arabic is replicated to "Third name" in English, even when "Third name" in English was not maintained in EC.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Employee Central Payroll (ECP)
- Point to Point Replication (PTP)
IT0002, infotype 2, replicating, Arabic, English character, point-to-point, ls_person_name_alt_list-script_code, GC_ARE_ARABIC_SCRIPT_CODE, nickr, nabir, lnamr, fnamr, midnm, nach2, vorna, MAP_PERSON_NAME_SCRIPT, CL_HRSFEC_EE_MDR_MAIN_AE , KBA , LOD-EC-GCP-PY-EDR , Employee Data Replication , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.