When creating an invoice in MIRO/MIR7, after entering all details and using a particular tax code, error "FF709 - Error in account determination: table T030K key XXXX YYY TT" is coming up.
- Table T030K is the table for tax accounts determination.
- XXXX would be the chart of accounts (KTOPL)
- YYY would be the Transaction Key for the tax (KTOSL)
- TT would be the tax code used (MWSKZ) -> this last one is optional depending on the settings.
NOTE: Error might appear in background processes too.
- Materials Management
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ERP, HANA, account, determination, tax, transaction type, chart, tax code, , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-INT-TAX , Tax , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.