When creating an invoice in MIRO/MIR7, after entering all details and using a particular tax code, error "FF709 - Error in account determination: table T030K key XXXX YYY TT" is coming up.
- Table T030K is the table for tax accounts determination.
- XXXX would be the chart of accounts (KTOPL)
- YYY would be the Transaction Key for the tax (KTOSL)
- TT would be the tax code used (MWSKZ) -> this last one is optional depending on the settings.
NOTE: Error might appear in background processes too.
- Materials Management
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ERP, HANA, account, determination, tax, transaction type, chart, tax code, , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-INT-TAX , Tax , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.