The Indian Government introduced a new Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Section 194Q as effectively starting from 1st July 2021 :
- TDS is applicable on the purchase of goods
- TDS to be deducted only on the extent purchase consideration exceeds 5.000.000 INR between seller and buyer
- TDS rate is 0.1% if the Seller/Supplier has a provided Permanent Account Number (PAN)
VIM supports this legal change by a Correction Instruction (CI) having a minimum version of VIM 7.5 SP6 or VIM 16.3 SP1
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 7.5
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 7.6
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 16.3
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText 20.4
TDS 194Q , KBA , XX-PART-OPT-INV , SAP Invoice Management by OpenText , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.