This is a how to create a Notification to be triggered when and activity is created in Onboarding Work Queue.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Follow the steps below to create a notification that will be triggered when an activity is created on the Work Queue.
- Go to Onboarding > Notifications
- Click Create
- Fields of the notification:
- Process - What process this notification will be based
- Type - Type of Recipients of the notification
- Name - Title of the notification
- Subject - Email Subject of the notification sent
- Wizard - Select a Wizard of this notification
- Notify At - What triggers the notification
- Due By - Due date of the notification
- Enable notification - Activate the Notification
- Locale - The language of the notification
- For this example it is necessary to have a notification to be triggered when the I9 Reverification activity is created, so keep the configuration as below:
- Also configure the Email body and an Advanced condition if is required:
- The "Due By" depends on which Due Dates your company has on Super Admin > Processes > I-9 Reverification > Due Dates
- It is possible to configure a reminder in "Reminder Configuration"
Notification, Create, Notify, At, Custom, Due, By, Configuration, Creation, Onboarding, Customize , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , How To