- After configuring Prepaid balance and deduction wage types in table T51P1, you see in payroll calculation that the prepaid balance is available in payroll table LRT or RT.
- However, some prepaid deduction wage types you configured on table T51P6 are not getting deducted from the balance amount, even when balance is still available.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
pre-paid, prepaid, pre paid, deduction, arrears, arrrs, ddntk, PRPRI, PPD, deducting , KBA , PY-XX-PF , Payroll Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.