You get message "You do not have authorization to change the data (only display)" when you open one of the Lead Qualification Levels / Define Lead Categories / Define Activity Categories configuration steps in Manage Your Solution app.
- SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Manage your solution app.
- Open configuration step Define Lead Qualification Levels / Define Lead Categories / Define Activity Categories.
Business catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_MKT_CPG_PC (Marketing - Campaign Management Configuration) is not assigned to your user with write access. This business catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_MKT_CPG_PC is included in business role template "Configuration Expert - Marketing" since 2105 release. And it may not be assigned to your business roles already created before it.
- You can consider following steps to create a new business role and assign it to your business user.
- Open business role template "Configuration Expert - Marketing" in Business Role Template app.
- Create a new business role and make sure the write access is unrestricted.
- Assign the business role to your user in Maintain Business User app.
- On the other hand, you can add this business catalog directly into an existing business role and make sure its write access is unrestricted.
Define Lead Qualification Levels, Define Lead Categories, Define Activity Categories, SV051, SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_MKT_CPG_PC. , KBA , CEC-MKT-CPG , Campaign , CEC-MKT-BF , Basic Functions , Problem