Project Task displaying on the Manage My Worklist from Edit Time Sheet before the Start Date defined in the Project Work tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Open the respective Project.
- Click on the View All button.
- Select the respective Project Task.
- Go to the Work sub-tab.
- Enter the Employee.
- Select a Start/End Date.
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to the Self Services Overview view.
- Click on the Edit Time Sheet button.
- Click on the Manage My Worklist button.
See that the Project Task displays on a date that is before the date selected on the Work tab of the Project Task .
When selecting a Start Date in the Work tab of the Project Task, it will be displayed in the Manage My Worklist screen with following colors for the Visibility column:
1. Green - Project task is valid on the selected date and it will appear in the time sheet worklist.
2. Yellow - Project task is not valid on the selected date and it will not appear in the time sheet worklist
3. Red - Project task will not be available in time sheet worklist
If the user has manually assigned the Project Task using the Show or Hide from the Actions button in Manage My Worklist screen, then it can be only removed or added manually by the same user with the respective actions.
System behavior is correct.
Help Document: Edit Time Sheet
Project Task, Manage My Worklist, Project, Time Recording, Time Sheet, Project Time , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , How To