- RAISE_EXCEPTION dump occurs in CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY when using a Utilities business role in the CRM Interaction Center
- It can occur when searching for a Business Partner, and can occur for Utilities UI component such as IUICOBJD
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- CRM Utilities
, KBA , CRM-IU-IC , Interaction Center , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , CRM-S4-IU , S4CRM: Utilities Industry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.