Reminder email triggered even after Cancelling Onboarding and after restart Onboarding as well.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Go to Email Service -> Email Status
- Filter by [Name of Email Trigger].
- See that duplicate reminders are being sent.
- Engineering Team have observed that upon cancelling onboardingProcess, emailReminders are still "IN_PROGRESS". This is not specific to restart flow. It is happening for cancelling onboarding flow.
- When the Onboarding process is cancelled, the email reminder is not marked as cancelled resulting into emails being sent to the candidate even after the onboarding cancellation.
WORKAROUND: We cancel the onboarding process, to mark the the email reminder state as Cancelled so as to stop sending further emails.
- Navigate to manage data
- In the first field enter EmailReminderState, enter the process id of the candidate.
- In the status field drop down,please select cancelled option.
PERMANENT FIX: Code-fix has been introduced and is scheduled to be deployed on 2h 2021 (b2111) release.
Internal Ticket: OBX-17230.
After the fix, email reminder should be marked as 'Cancelled'.
OBX-17230, EmailReminderState, Email Services, Email Reminder, Duplicate email, OBX, ONB 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Known Error