The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- Post the system upgrade, you observe some difference regarding the SAC Value Driver Tree (VDT). Now, you see text Measure Values inside each node.
You want to know how to hide the text Measure Values.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Select the VDT widget.
- Click the ... (More Actions) button on the right upper corner.
- Click Show/Hide
- Untick Row Title.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, add measure, trees , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-VDT , Value Driver Tree , Problem