After setting up the Utilities Enrollment process from C4C, the Sales POD is getting created in a S4/HANA table called as ISU_C4C_SALESPOD. The description for the table is "C4C Sales POD link with ISU POD External ID", however the linking is not happening.
Expectation is that Switch Document should be created and replicated back to C4C.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Quote facet on the customer and click on the button New Quote Wizard
- In the Wizard provide the Description
- In the above Wizard select any Sales POD available from the list of POD
- Select the Product, Contract Account and Payment Terms
- Click on External Pricing and pricing will be updated accordingly
- Click on Submit, Sales Quote is created
You see that the Sales POD in created in a S4/HANA table called as ISU_C4C_SALESPOD. But the description for the table is "C4C Sales POD link with ISU POD External ID", however the linking is not happening.
Your expectation is that the Switch Document should be created and replicated back to C4C.
The Enrollment process needs to be revisited.
Details on Enrollment process can be found here -
Additional details requested are as below:
- When the C4C quote is confirmed (Submit Action), a switch document creation is triggered on ERP ISU
- For valid ISU PODs - the switch document is created successfully
- For Sales POD since no ISU POD exists a temporary switch message is created with sales pod details
- A back-office process shall later convert the sales pod to ISU pod using the sales pod details stored in temporary switch message and create switch document accordingly
- For the back-office process, you may refer to sample implementation COD_UTILITIES_SWITCH_BADI_IMPL in the enhancement spot COD_UTILI TIES_SWITCH_DOC
You may further refer to "Configure Switch Document Creation in Cloud Solution" section of the below documentation for details.
Utilities, Switch Document replication, Utilities enrollment process , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , Problem