- This KBA explains how to configure the target population to all onboarding candidates for managers
- All managers should see all the onboarding candidates
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To configure the visibility of all managers ability to see all the onboarding candidates on the dashboard:
- Go to Configure Permission Roles
- Locate the managers role and open its configuration
- Navigate to lower portion on the page: Grant this role to...
- Click on button "Add For External Target Population"
- In the Grant role to: Select Permission Group
- In the Select button underneath click to search and select appropriate permission group (ex: all managers)
- Click on Done
- On the Target Population, select User Type as External Onboarding User
- Select the option Everyone (External Onboarding User)
- Click on Done to complete the grant this role.
sf, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , How To