Post Initiating Onboarding from RCM the "Amount" field shows as blank and the "Calculated Amount" field if enabled shows the mapped paycompvalue value under Compensation Information portlet in New Hire Data Review Step.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding for a candidate from RCM
- Navigate to New Hire Data Review step and move to Compensation Information portlet
- For payComponentRecurring and payComponentNonRecurring fields all the field values are visible but "Amount" field shows as blank and the "Calculated Amount" field if enabled shows the mapped paycompvalue value.
The issue is due to EC data propagation onChange rule configured in the payComponentRecurring and payComponentNonRecurring Elements for the Pay Component field. A onChange rule similar to below would be configured as Trigger Rule for Pay Component mandatory field under payComponentRecurring and payComponentNonRecurring HRIS elements in Manage Business Configuration. This propagation rule removes the value from "Amount" field once passed from RCM as can be checked through Rule Trace.
The configured onChange Propagation rule is required in EC and should be disabled for Onboarding. The Onboarding Context for this onChange rule should be set as No.
- In Manage Business Configuration, select payComponentRecurring and payComponentNonRecurring element.
- For Pay Component field click on details and move to Trigger Rules.
- For the particular onChange rule select details and make Rule Context for Onboarding as No as shown below
- Post this reload the New Hire Data Review page and move to Compensation Information and the Amount field will show the value passed from RCM
Onboarding 2.0, Pay Component, Amount, RCM paycompvalue, Calculated Amount , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DC , Personal Data Collection , Bug Filed