Goods Receipt Processing Time is not considered when the procurement type is Internal Procurement for a product in MRP.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning work center.
- Select Products view.
- Search for the relevant Product.
- Select the required combination of product and planning area
- Click Open.
- Select the proposal created by the system.
- Click Open Material Flow.
Notice that the Start Date and the Availability Date are not considering the Goods Receipt Processing Time that you set in product master data.
- The Goods Receipt Processing Time is considered for External Procurement along with lead time from product master, or from the purchasing contract.
- The Internal Procurement procurement type will not consider Goods Receipt Processing Time for calculating lead time.
The system is working as designed.
MRP error, planning error for stock transfer, supply planning error for stock transfer order, goods receipt time error, stock transfer , KBA , AP-SDM-MSD , Material Supply and Demand View , Problem