While uploading the attachment at Review New Hire Data or Personal Data Collection step, the following error is displayed "An exception was encountered while uploading Attachment"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard, find any candidate
- Enter New Hire Data Review
- In the NATIONAL ID INFORMATION/BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION section, click on add attachment
- Select and open a file
- The following error appears: "An exception was encountered while uploading Attachment."
- This is currently a known issue and is observed when the user ID is a small integer like 1 or 2
- The upload fail is due to encryption of user ID while uploading the attachment
- Our Engineering Team are currently working on a fix for the same
- KBA will be updated once the fix is available
- Go to Admin Center > Company System and Logo Setting > Uncheck "Encrypt User ID"
NOTE: When the workaround is applied, Employee Profile screens the URL would show the actual user ID of the user instead of encrypted user ID.
Attachment, Attachment Error, Unable to upload Attachment, New Hire Data Review, Personal Data Collection , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Known Error