- Configured all the business rules necessary to trigger the internal hire process.
- After changing the job information of an employee, the process is not triggered and the user didn't appear in the Onboarding dashboard.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to customer's system.
- View EC profile of an internal candidate.
- Change the job information of the candidate, and provide the correct transfer event reason.
- Internal Hire does not appear in the dashboard.
- Incorrect Configuration in ONB2_InternalHire_Configuration rule. Condition uses the parameter on or before in the Employment Details.HireDate field.
- Update the condition of the ONB2_InternalHire_Configuration rule.
- Use the following condition as an example: If Employment Details.HireDate is on or after 01/01/1900 and Job Information.Event Reason is equal to <enter event reason>
OBX, ONB2.0, Onboarding 2.0, Crossboarding 2.0, Internal Hires, Crossboarding not triggered from EC, EVENT_TRANSFER, ONB2_InternalHire_Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-XBD , Crossboarding , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2105 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding