- The Time off engagement card (Time for a break ) that reminds users of Employee Central Time Off to take vacation regularly is not appearing anymore.
- As per the KBA 2979181, the Time off card should show up if no vacation has been taken in the last 30 days and the following criteria are met :
- If there has been an absence (no sickness) in the last 30 days (from the end-date of the absence)
- If there is no planned absence (no sickness) within the next 60 days
- If there has been an absence created within last 10 days (createdDate).
- If there is balance on the at least one of the time accounts linked to the main absence time type
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to an Employee's home page who hasn't taken a vacation in last 30 days.
- There is no Time off engagement card appearing on the profile
Time Off Home Page Card Initial Load Job has not been scheduled on the instance
Run the "Time Off Home Page Card Initial Load Job" once on this instance for the engagement card to show up.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem