What needs to be ensured when we disable and enable Onboarding switch
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to provisioning
- Disable the onboarding switch
- Enable the onboarding switch
When we disable and enable Onboarding switch
1) We need to ensure objects ONB2DataCollectionConfig and ONB2AdminConfigItem are created as expected. We can verify this from Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions > Search by Object Definition
2) When we disable Onboarding, all the BPE definitions will go to suspended state. So we need to Update Process Flow once after we enable Onboarding.
3) Update Process Flow might not list Service Users automatically sometimes (BPE services users seem to be losing access as a BPE Admin) despite there are users under this group "OnboardingBPEServiceUser". May need dummy update of group "OnboardingBPEServiceUser" to refresh access.
Note: We need to leave some time gap perhaps 2-5 mins when we plan to disable and enable switch to not to conflict each other.
Onboarding, switch, enable, disable, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , How To