Event Reason is configured via rule with reference to the Implementation Guide. But the rule is not triggered when Internal Hire is Initiated from RCM.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Internal candidate is initiated from RCM
- Event Reason is configured using the Default Event Reason rule with an additional Else if condition (condition could be the same as implementation guide or could be checking for a change in the previous value)
- After initiating onboarding, candidates internal hire process is not triggered
- This is currently an intermittent issue which has been identified by our Engineering Team, we are working on a fix for the same
- Kindly monitor the KBA for updates on the fix date and/or fix details
- As a workaround, you may follow the below mentioned steps to pass the event reason successfully from RCM to ONB:
- Pass the event reason by mapping the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting custom fields using Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping when you have the mapping set up for Job Information with event reason as a mandatory or a non-mandatory field.
- You may refer to the below link for more details on how to pass event reason successfully from RCM when hiring an internal candidate: https://help.sap.com/viewer/c94ed5fcb5fe4e0281f396556743812c/2105/en-US/c3bd7dd9d35241c79e4cc8bed9ee6201.html
- Event Reason Configuration : https://help.sap.com/viewer/c94ed5fcb5fe4e0281f396556743812c/2105/en-US/edc11ceb24c34cb0a6ad7c41fb76a3b0.html
Internal Hire, Crossboarding, Event Reason, KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-XBD , Crossboarding , Known Error
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105