- From EPM for Package Link, there are two packages run in this Link :
- When the package link is run, the first package is successful but the second raises an Abort status.
- If the packages are run independently one after the other in the same order with the same selection, they are both successful.
- A new package link with the same packages included in the same order also fails at the same point.
- Inclusion of a new package in between these two to activate all requests in the model aDSO still fails on the YYAdminFullCalc package.
- Although not the requirement including an alternative package (‘ZZCalc WIP’) as the first one in the link followed by YYAdminFullCalc is successful.
- From SM37, there are errors :
BPC_PLK00O2SXST2DLDHKGNCZQD7PTJH BPC_SERVICE Canceled
NO_MORE_SPACE: Can not create MTE: no more space: no more MESSAGE_CONTAINER slots available
Init. group parallel_generators not possible as another group is already init. BT 859
Job canceled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00 564
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver platform version 11.1 FOR SAP BW/4HANA onwards including Support Packages
- BW4CONT 200 0006 SAP BW4 HANA Content Addon
- DW4CORE 200 0007 DATA Warehouse
- BPC4HANA 200 0006 BPC/4HANA
- BW4HANA 200 SP7 (12/2020) SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
BW4_FLP_NOTIF_PROVIDER, ZBPC_RUNLOGIC_PH, paralllel_generators, BT 859, Init. group paralllel_generators, Abort Status , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.