- Legacy Data Migration of Job Requisition failed due to Value Key is invalid for picklist
- Example error: Value Key <picklist label> of field <field id> is invalid for picklist <picklist id>
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
There are multiple values with the same picklist label in the picklist.
- In Picklist Centre, click on the picklist and navigate to picklist values.
- Search with picklist label and check if multiple values are in the list.
- If multiple values are displayed, change the label to different value. (You can add INACTIVE as suffix). Do it for all languages.
- Do the same for all picklist labels used in a job requisition import.
Note: It also includes obsolete/inactive picklist values. We will have an enhancement to prevent the import failing due to inactive picklist values. If you would like to have more details about it, you can reach out your CSM and refer RCM-63252.
legacy data migration, job requisition, import, picklist, invalid, value , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem