- Users only use BPC Microsoft with EPM Add-in report
- For one specific report, each time loading it, EPM Add-in keeps loading both connections, the BPC Netweaver and Microsoft connections
- When going EPM > "Report connections", we can see the BPC Netweaver connection in the list, but we cannot delete this wrong connection
- When checking connections.xml file, the BPC Netweaver connection does not exist
- Because of this BPC Netweaver connection, when opening this report, EPM Add-in keeps asking for a user name and password for this connection and when cancelling, it takes time to refresh.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.x onwards including Support Packages
- SAP EPM Excel Add-in version 10 onwards including Support Packages
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.