This article will expose the steps required in Recruiting Marketing to enable Apply With LinkedIn 2.0
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
There are some prerequisites to check before starting the steps in RMK, see them in more detail as well as the expected behavior in the KBA 2683467. Also, make sure that you have already completed the steps to configure Recruiting Management for Apply with LinkedIn described in the KBA 2850700. If LinkedIn 2.0 has been properly configured Recruiting Management sends the API credentials to the Recruiting Marketing system during site reload.
Check out the following necessary steps in RMK:
- In Career Site Builder > Tools > Social Apply, check if the LinkedIn enable the LinkedIn option.
- Check if you've configured the cookie consent manager and enabled the Advertising Cookies section in Appearance > Global > Cookie Manager, and included the LinkedIn option there. For more information check out the KBA 3057110
- In CSB Tools > Import and Exported > Export SiteSettings and check if the Use Business Card Apply for Mobile (Standard & Responsive) is set to <usemobiletc>true</usemobiletc> and if the Talent Community Signup is set to <subscribeataply>true</subscribeataply>. If they are not configured correctly, make the necessary changes and import the Site Settings.
- Make sure the RMK site defined in your validJsSdkDomains match with the site defined in Provisioning > Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL > RMK Portal URL. (If you have access to Provisioning). Reference KBA 2749906
Note: If AWLI 2.0 is not working even with all prerequisites and correct settings check the following KBA 2848667.