Wrong price calculation in Purchase Order as well and in Supplier Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoice work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Filter for All Orders.
- Search for ABC and check the Total Net Value (ABC represents the Document ID).
- Click on New Invoice button.
- The Total Gross Amount is the same as Total Net Value.
- Sum of all items amount it is different than the Total Net Value.
System is using a rounding default.
The system is calculating correctly, you can check the report.
To change the value, it needs to be changed manually for some item.
Supplier Invoice; Purchase Order; Wrong Price; Total; , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To