You are trying to migrate Fixed Assets and receive some error messages.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the Migrating of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the relevant Migration Unit.
- Click Execute Migration.
- Select Migration Object Fixed Assets.
- Click Process File.
The following error messages are raised:
'Error detected in source record DEF'
'Invalid/no local currency for item set of books ABC valuation view XXX'
ABC - Set of Books ID
XXX - Valuation View ID
The relevant Company has two Set of Books with different Currencies and is using the Fixed Assets Template.
As per the Help Document Configuration: Migration of Fixed Assets - In case the Set of Books have different currencies the Extended Migration Template for Fixed Assets shall be used.
Help Document Configuration: Migration of Fixed Assets
Migration, Fixed Assets, Currencies, Company, Set of Books. , KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To