You are trying to migrate Fixed Assets and receive some error messages.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the Migrating of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the relevant Migration Unit.
- Click Execute Migration.
- Select Migration Object Fixed Assets.
- Click Process File.
The following error messages are raised:
- 'Error detected in source record DEF'
- 'Invalid/no local currency for item set of books ABC valuation view XXX'
ABC - Set of Books ID
XXX - Valuation View ID
The relevant Company has two Set of Books with different currencies and you are using the lean Fixed Assets template for migration.
As per the help document Configuration: Migration of Fixed Assets - In case the Set of Books have different currencies, the Extended Migration Template for Fixed Assets shall be used.
Help Document Configuration: Migration of Fixed Assets
Migration, Fixed Assets, Currencies, Company, Set of Books. , KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To