You notice that a user is capable of creating time entries for a service ticket, even though the user is not assigned to the Time Recording work center and it's related views.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Try to create a time entry for the ticket.
- See the option is available.
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Business Users view.
- Search for the specific user.
- Click Edit.
- Click Access Rights.
- Open the user access rights or business role.
- See the Time Recording work center and its views are not assigned.
This is the system expected behavior.
A workaround would be to hide the Time Entries facet from the Service Ticket, so the user would not have access to it.
Service, Ticket, Service Request Ticket, Service Request, Time Entries, Time Entry, Time Recording, View, Work Center, User, Access Rights, Business Role, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To